Computers in Family Historical Research and Publication
Current Historical Methods
Students will be able to stay current on newly published historical materials by using RSS feeds to notify them of changes in websites, podcasts, weblogs, etc.
Students will be able to communicate the findings of their historical research and demonstrate a high level of analytical skill through the use of a variety of computerized and online resources.
Online Research Material
Students will be able to locate and use primary source material online, as it continues to be made more available.
Relational Databases for Research and Analysis
Students will be able to design and use basic, custom relational databases for historical research and analysis.
- Colonial US Family, Local and Social History Research
- Southern US Family, Local, and Social History Research Since 1790
- Southern European and Latin American Family, Local, and Social History Research
- Northern US Family, Local, and Social History Research Since 1790
- The Family and the Law in American History